Welcome!

This Blog is dedicated to God and is part of an assigment from school to create a blog but I hope that through these bible verses and small devotions that you may be blessed and that you may get closer to God. I know that even though I may be writing this blog to help other people to learn what the Bible says about how to live I also will be learning for this isn't only for other people but for me too because, nobody on this earth is perfect but we should stride to be living holy until we go to heaven where our imperfections will be nomore.God Bless.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

proverbs 13:4

4 The lazy will not get what they want,
       But those who work hard will.

Isn't this so true? Everyone in this world has a desire for something whether it is to go to the movies on Saturday or wanting to become a doctor when they grow up but we all have a dream a desire. But what does it take to reach our goals? WORK. Just like it says in the passage above. The Lazy will not get what they want. Why? because they aren't doing anything  if I’m sitting on the couch but whining that I want to go to the movies but don’t have any money to go to the movies Saturday how I’m a going to expect for money to just magically appear? If I want to go to the movies on Saturday I have to get off my lazy butt and go for money like mowing a lawn or doing extra chores anything to get the money. How do you think millionaires get rich? (other than lottery winners) they work for it and hard FACEBOOK didn't create it's self it had to be created by a man who spent sleepless night for weeks and still when it came out to keep working on it and improve it to make it famous and is now a world renown website. If you want to get what you want in life work for it and don't lose your motivation because, staying at home sitting on the couch won’t make you be closer to reaching your goal but will only be delaying it. If you do what you have always done you will get what you always have gotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment